Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nurse Anesthetist Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists® (NBCRNA) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nurse Anesthetist Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 871 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 487 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CRNA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CRNA Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nurse Anesthetist Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CRNA questions and NBCRNA® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the CRNA Examination. 554 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Nurse Anesthetist Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nurse Anesthetist Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nurse Anesthetist Exam?
The Nurse Anesthetist Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nurse Anesthetist Exam?
The Nurse Anesthetist Exam is 100-170 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nurse Anesthetist Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Principles, and Management of Specialty Surgical Procedures
Nurse Anesthetist Exam MCQs (871)
Our question bank for the Nurse Anesthetist Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 157 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 87 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 36 questions
- Eyes - 27 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 86 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 31 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 33 questions
- Infectious - 31 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 150 questions
- Nervous - 371 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 48 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 22 questions
- Pulmonary - 303 questions
- Renal - 16 questions
- Surgery - 454 questions
- Toxicology - 81 questions
- Trauma - 113 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 33 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 14 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 173 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 34 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 293 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 450 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 357 questions
- Classification - 117 questions
- Differential - 215 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 84 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 62 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 191 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 129 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 90 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 876 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 362 questions
- Patient Education - 9 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 572 questions
- Toxicology - 54 questions
- Treatment Medical - 690 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 405 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 48 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 123 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 114 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 57 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Nurse Anesthetist Exam Articles (487)
Pierre Robin sequence (PRS) is a triad of micrognathia, posterior-inferior displacement of the tongue base (glossoptosis), and airway obstruction.
The creation of the first blood gas apparatus can be attributed to John Severinghaus, Leland Clark, and multiple other inventors with their re ...
Mechanical ventilation is an essential medical intervention in the context of critical illness. However, the intervention is associated with a risk ...
Preoperative antibiotic prophylaxis is defined as administering antibiotics prior to performing surgery to help decrease the risk of postopera ...
Postoperative urinary retention (POUR) is the inability to urinate after a surgical procedure despite having a full bladder. It can be a source of ...