Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,186 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 795 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomy questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 649 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy in Nursing
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (2,186)
Our question bank for the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 679 questions
- Connective Tissue - 76 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 342 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 58 questions
- Eyes - 159 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 176 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 88 questions
- Growth and Development - 63 questions
- Gynecologic - 58 questions
- Hematologic - 17 questions
- Infectious - 64 questions
- Integument - 69 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1276 questions
- Nervous - 1009 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 37 questions
- Oncologic - 106 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 84 questions
- Renal - 27 questions
- Surgery - 329 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 725 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 924 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 941 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1184 questions
- Classification - 322 questions
- Differential - 286 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 93 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 48 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 104 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 370 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 2212 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1589 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 726 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 64 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 316 questions
- Clinical Education - 31 questions
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (795)
The mandible is the largest bone in the human skull. It holds the lower teeth in place, it assists in mastication and forms the lower jawline. &nbs ...
Myelin sheath is a fatty product formed from specific neuroglial cells that provides numerous vital supporting functions as well as increases the r ...
Cardiac muscle (or myocardium) makes up the thick middle layer of the heart. It is one of three types of muscle in the body, along with skeletal an ...
Vision is perhaps the most useful of the senses for humans. More than 50% of the sensory receptors in the human body are located in the eyes, and a ...
The submandibular triangle is an important anatomic landmark located underneath the body of the mandible. The majority of the anatomic space bounde ...