Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,062 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 778 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomy questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 636 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy in Nursing
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (2,062)
Our question bank for the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 17 questions
- Cardiovascular - 664 questions
- Connective Tissue - 74 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 320 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 54 questions
- Eyes - 144 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 170 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 76 questions
- Growth and Development - 60 questions
- Gynecologic - 56 questions
- Hematologic - 17 questions
- Infectious - 62 questions
- Dermatology - 66 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1201 questions
- Nervous - 950 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 34 questions
- Oncologic - 99 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 82 questions
- Renal - 28 questions
- Surgery - 314 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 694 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 891 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 905 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 1128 questions
- Classification - 302 questions
- Differential - 280 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 88 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 47 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 100 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 351 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 2101 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1511 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 692 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 62 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 292 questions
- Clinical Education - 31 questions
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (778)
The talus is the second largest bone in the hindfoot region of the human body. Responsible for transmitting body weight and forces passing between ...
The diaphragm separates the thoracic cavity from the abdominal cavity. It is a double-domed, musculotendinous partition that consists of a continuo ...
Bowman’s capsule is a part of the nephron that forms a cup-like sack surrounding the glomerulus. Bowman’s capsule encloses a space call ...
The word "homunculus" means little man in Latin. But in neuroanatomy, the cortical homunculus represents either the motor or the sensory distributi ...
The brainstem has three primary sensory columns of nuclei that form the source of the function of cranial nerves. Each one has a function that gets ...