Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,428 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 809 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomy questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 680 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Anatomy in Nursing
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (2,428)
Our question bank for the Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 19 questions
- Cardiovascular - 743 questions
- Connective Tissue - 82 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 374 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 67 questions
- Eyes - 169 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 191 questions
- Genetics - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 100 questions
- Growth and Development - 69 questions
- Gynecologic - 64 questions
- Hematologic - 20 questions
- Infectious - 71 questions
- Integument - 76 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1389 questions
- Nervous - 1092 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 44 questions
- Oncologic - 117 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 96 questions
- Renal - 35 questions
- Surgery - 368 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 793 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1017 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1023 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1287 questions
- Classification - 352 questions
- Differential - 304 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 112 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 57 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 413 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 2456 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1766 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 807 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 76 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 344 questions
- Clinical Education - 28 questions
Anatomy NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (809)
The iris sphincter muscle, also known as the pupillary sphincter or sphincter pupillae, is a muscle located in the colored part of the eye cal ...
The thyroglossal duct is a connection that serves as a pathway for the primordium thyroid gland in its embryogenesis. This pathway originates at th ...
Stereognosis is the ability to identify the shape and form of a three-dimensional object, and therefore its identity, with tactile manipulation of ...
The lower leg subdivides into four compartments which are the anterior, lateral, superficial posterior and deep posterior compartments. The anterio ...
The umbilical cord is considered both the physical and emotional attachment between mother and fetus. This structure allows for the trans ...