Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 660 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 576 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. 644 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Adult Medical Surgical Care
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (660)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 19 questions
- Cardiovascular - 351 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 27 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 185 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 194 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 64 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 89 questions
- Infectious - 153 questions
- Integument - 62 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 117 questions
- Nervous - 169 questions
- Nutrition - 42 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 37 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 75 questions
- Pulmonary - 158 questions
- Renal - 75 questions
- Surgery - 131 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 73 questions
- Pharmacology - 1 questions
- Behavioral - 1 questions
- Physiology - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 148 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 183 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 297 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 114 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 298 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 279 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 787 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 66 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1101 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 15 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 48 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 88 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 351 questions
- Classification - 59 questions
- Differential - 190 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 82 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 181 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 147 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 57 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 55 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 90 questions
- History Physical - 955 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 342 questions
- Patient Education - 163 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 395 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 570 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 16 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 72 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 53 questions
- Clinical Education - 22 questions
- Palliative - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 51 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 23 questions
- Drug Information - 64 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 28 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (576)
Benzodiazepines are especially important in the cessation of seizure activity, as 1% to 2% of emergency department visits annually in the United St ...
Pain is the most common complaint seen in a primary care office. There are over 50 million Americans, 20% of all patients, that suffer from chronic ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
Acute compartment syndrome occurs when there is increased pressure within a closed osteofascial compartment, resulting in impaired local circulatio ...
Oxygen saturation is an essential element in the management and understanding of patient care. Oxygen is tightly regulated within the body because ...