Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 1,875 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,186 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,205 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Adult Medical Surgical Care
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,875)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 58 questions
- Cardiovascular - 710 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 89 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 371 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 393 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 127 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 76 questions
- Hematologic - 219 questions
- Infectious - 396 questions
- Integument - 186 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 214 questions
- Nervous - 448 questions
- Nutrition - 96 questions
- Obstetric - 46 questions
- Oncologic - 106 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 133 questions
- Pulmonary - 343 questions
- Renal - 157 questions
- Surgery - 300 questions
- Toxicology - 123 questions
- Trauma - 220 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 282 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 293 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 668 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 212 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 752 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 549 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1564 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 122 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2324 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 74 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 160 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 1170 questions
- Classification - 138 questions
- Differential - 614 questions
- Epidemiology - 56 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 263 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 506 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 309 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 198 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 194 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 159 questions
- History Physical - 2448 questions
- Legal - 56 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1109 questions
- Patient Education - 304 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1058 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1351 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 39 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 28 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 156 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 96 questions
- Clinical Education - 24 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 152 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 30 questions
- Drug Information - 201 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 101 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (1,186)
Lipoprotein disorders are clinically important due to the of the role of lipoproteins in atherogenesis and the associated risk of atherosclerotic c ...
Hemophilia B, also known as Christmas disease, is the second most common type of hemophilia. The disease was named after Stephen Christma ...
Occupational therapy is a service provided in long-term care (LTC) facilities to promote quality of life through participation in meaningful occupa ...
Immunization has become a vital part of public health and disease prevention, and yet, remains a controversial topic in our society today. Diseases ...
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) were introduced in the late 1950s for the treatment of depression. However, with the advent of selective serotonin ...
Abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB) is a broad term that describes irregularities in the menstrual cycle involving frequency, regularity, duration, and ...
Cognition is the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses. It encompasses vari ...
Creatine phosphokinase (CPK), also known by the name creatine kinase (CK) is the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction of creatine and adenosine triph ...
The primary role of fluid resuscitation is to maintain organ perfusion (hemodynamics) and substrate (oxygen, electrolytes, among others) ...
Epidural anesthesia is a technique for perioperative pain management with multiple applications in anesthesiology. It is useful as a primary anesth ...
Ectopic pregnancy is a known complication of pregnancy that can carry a high rate of morbidity and mortality when not recognized and treated prompt ...
Cough is a natural defense mechanism that allows clearance of bronchial tree secretions and the elimination of inhaled foreign particles. It is a c ...
Sinusitis is one of the most common health complaints leading to a physician visit in the United States, as well as one of the leading causes of an ...
Ringer’s lactate solution, or lactated Ringer’s solution, is a type of isotonic, crystalloid fluid further classified as a balanced or ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required