Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,677 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,176 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,192 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Adult Medical Surgical Care
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,677)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 55 questions
- Cardiovascular - 673 questions
- Connective Tissue - 30 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 73 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 364 questions
- Eyes - 35 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 357 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 126 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 69 questions
- Hematologic - 183 questions
- Infectious - 366 questions
- Integument - 158 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 222 questions
- Nervous - 461 questions
- Nutrition - 84 questions
- Obstetric - 39 questions
- Oncologic - 107 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 127 questions
- Pulmonary - 306 questions
- Renal - 137 questions
- Surgery - 260 questions
- Toxicology - 112 questions
- Trauma - 226 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 271 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 280 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 626 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 198 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 690 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 519 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1504 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 104 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2234 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 25 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 73 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 147 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 1025 questions
- Classification - 138 questions
- Differential - 571 questions
- Epidemiology - 49 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 240 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 430 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 297 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 180 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 191 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 151 questions
- History Physical - 2238 questions
- Legal - 52 questions
- Pathophysiology - 977 questions
- Patient Education - 295 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 962 questions
- Toxicology - 71 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1241 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 39 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 30 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 144 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 89 questions
- Clinical Education - 36 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 136 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 33 questions
- Drug Information - 180 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 84 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (1,176)
Psychiatric illnesses that are non-psychotic are one of the most common morbidities of pregnancy and the perinatal period. These disorders include ...
Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening condition precipitated by the use of serotonergic drugs. It may be a consequence of therapeuti ...
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are commonly prescribed antidepressants. Other clinical indications for SSRI use&nbs ...
The definition of a surgical fire is one that occurs in, on, or around a patient undergoing a surgical procedure. Urologists, as with all surgeons, ...
Sinus tachycardia is a regular cardiac rhythm in which the heart beats faster than normal and results in an increase in cardiac output. While ...