Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,920 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,228 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,253 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Adult Medical Surgical Care
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,920)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 60 questions
- Cardiovascular - 730 questions
- Connective Tissue - 31 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 85 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 388 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 393 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 135 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 78 questions
- Hematologic - 203 questions
- Infectious - 406 questions
- Integument - 179 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 230 questions
- Nervous - 499 questions
- Nutrition - 98 questions
- Obstetric - 43 questions
- Oncologic - 116 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 140 questions
- Pulmonary - 342 questions
- Renal - 152 questions
- Surgery - 294 questions
- Toxicology - 120 questions
- Trauma - 251 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 290 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 291 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 673 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 211 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 733 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 545 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1634 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 122 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2398 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 76 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 159 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 23 questions
- Causes - 1161 questions
- Classification - 151 questions
- Differential - 635 questions
- Epidemiology - 60 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 267 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 484 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 319 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 193 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 218 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 172 questions
- History Physical - 2475 questions
- Legal - 57 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1112 questions
- Patient Education - 319 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1081 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1339 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 40 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 32 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 160 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 97 questions
- Clinical Education - 26 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 148 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 32 questions
- Drug Information - 191 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 93 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (1,228)
Candidiasis is an opportunistic infection caused by Candida, a type of fungi. Fungi are eukaryotic organisms found in the form ...
A medical error is a preventable adverse effect of medical care, whether or not it is evident or harmful to the patient.
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) may result from anywhere between a simple blow to the head to a penetrating injury to the brain. In the United St ...
Venous access can be obtained through the cannulation of peripheral (e.g., antecubital vein, saphenous vein) or central veins (e.g., internal jugul ...